My name is Dee; I’m married, write poetry, and am a follower of Christ. Being a writer defines who I am; it’s what I enjoy doing. What I write demonstrates my love for Jesus Christ, and thankfulness for the incomparable gift of His salvation. I hold to the Bible as the inerrant, infallible, and inspired Word of God. I take God at His Word. Truth is my foundation and my guide, not my feelings or impressions, for nothing good dwells within me – in my flesh (Romans 7:20-21). Any good that dwells within me can only come from Him (Philippians 2:13, Hebrews 13:21).
Note: All poems and other compositions appearing on this blog are my original work, DeeLoves2Write aka D.M. (c) all rights reserved.
RULES FOR POSTING:
– Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be KIND and respectful.
– Administrator reserves the right to moderate all comments.
– Please be advised that the following will NOT survive moderation:
* Profane, abusive, threatening, or inappropriate language of any kind.
* Debating/arguing will also not be tolerated.
– Rules are subject to change anytime, as needed.